Перейти к содержанию
поддержать поддержать
наблюдение я очевидец!

Феномен электронных голосов - анализ

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• 5 months later...

E.V.P: Electronic Voice Phenomena. Disembodied "voices" and sounds imprinted on audio recording devices.

Class A is the clearest and most understandable of all EVP types. Generally everyone will hear it the same way. These types of EVP are on the rarer side and usually require very little cleaning or work while analyzing them.

Class B EVP is not as clear and several people will hear the EVP differently. These types of EVP clips require cleaning and amplification, maybe a time stretch. Class B EVP clips are best analyzed with a noise reduction headset on.

Class C is very hard to understand and cannot be understood as to what is being said. Even after cleaning and working with the EVP clip you still will find it hard to determine what is said. These are very common types of clips. Even though these types of EVP clips can be frustrating, don't give up! Keep recording and you will get that "Class A" EVP clip! I keep all of my EVP clips regardless of their classes.

The Class R is an EVP clip that is audible in reverse. Some EVP clips are understandable in reverse but not when played forward. Occasionally, some EVP clips can have two messages. One when played forward and another when played in reverse. Please understand that not everyone who analyzes EVP agrees about the reverse EVP clips, but in my experience I have found that it can and does happen and excellent EVP clips come out wonderfully when using the Class R analyzation.

А гугл-переводчик на что? ;)

В общем записи феномена электронных голосов некоторые делят на следующие классы:

- Класс А: запись понятна для всех, требует минимальное обработки.

- Класс В: контекст записи не столь понятен и очевиден, разные люди их могут интерпретировать по-разному. Записи нуждаются в дополнительной обработке с подавлением шумов и усилением голоса.

- Класс С: неразборчивые голоса, сложно интепретирующиеся даже после соответствующей обработки записи.

- Класс R: реверсивные записи, когда голоса различаются при прокутке задом наперед.