Перейти к содержанию
поддержать поддержать
наблюдение я очевидец!

В Австралии утеряны секретные документы по НЛО?

Рекомендуемые сообщения

В ответ на запрос прессы по документам, касающимся НЛО, австралийские военные заявили об их утере.

В ответ на запрос прессы по документам, касающимся НЛО, австралийские военные заявили об их утере.

И вы туда же? Никуда эти документы не терялись. Вот данные из первых рук:

Keith Basterfield (Saturday, June 11, 2011)

"I have just been looking at various blogs and news sources on the net which have carried the story about the "missing" Australian Department of Defence UFO files.

Unfortunately, most accounts base themselves on the original Sydney Morning Herald newspaper's story. It would seem that almost no one thought to contact credible Australian UFO researchers to find out if the story's main theme, that the DOD's files had been "lost," was in fact true!

A check with people here, would have found that the truth was that many DOD UFO files are safely held by the Australian Government Archives, and that anyone can digitally read them by going to the NAA wesbite at http://www.naa.gov.au/ clicking on Recordsearch and typing in the key words "flying saucers."

The Australian UFO Research Association, of which I am a member, has a list of all the 150 or so Australian Government UFO files (many DOD files) which it located during the five year search for such files. The findings of the project may be seen at http://disclosureaustralia.freewebpages.org

If any reader would like a copy of this list, then simply send me an email at keithbasterfield@yahoo.com.au and I will happily forward you a copy.

Hopefully, this story about the DOD files being lost, will now die".

Да, этот источник так и не всплыл в поле зрения )))

Но в любом случае, непонятно, почему это военные не знали, куда делись их архивы?